” We chose to support Colour World UK because we were really excited about the prospect of a new and innovative space to explore colour. At Revlon Professional we always want to support colourists and the industry we love – Colour World UK is the perfect opportunity to do both.” – Roger Vallve, Marketing Manager, Revlon Professional
We’re thrilled to be returning to Colour World for 2017. We had a blast last year, and this year we’re taking an even larger space! On Sunday 21 and Monday 22 May, you’ll find us in the workshop with a handily-located selfie station outside. Revlon global influencer John Vial will be on hand to share his experience of the world of session hairdressing, and Revlon’s creative ambassador Anne Veck will be educating about the latest colour trends and techniques. Here’s what will be on in our room over the two-day event:
• 10.15 – 11.00am – Colour in a Digital World – CULT, an award-winning social media agency tells you what you need to know.
• 11.15 – 12.15 – The Fashion Interview – Charles Jeffrey in conversation with John Vial
• 12.45 – 2.15pm – Art School: Experiments with Colour with Leighanne Regan and Ky Cut Wilson
• 2.30 – 3.30 – Colour in Session with John Vial
• 3.30 – 4.15 – Colour and Column Inches with Nadine Baggott, award-winning beauty editor, vlogger & TV presenter.
• 9.00 – 11.30am – Award Winning Colour with BHA winners showing the tricks of the trade… Steven Smart, Thomas Hills, Alex Turnball and Robert Masciave
• 11.30 – 12.30pm – Vintage Hair: Colour and Style Masterclass with Russell & Brown’s Vintage Hair
• 1.00 – 2.00pm – What’s the next Colour trend? with John Vial
• 2.00 – 3.00pm – Meet the Beauty Bloggers: Alex Light, Gabriela Pisani & Megan Taylor. Featuring a LIVE blogger debate on how to engage, what they want from a colourist and how to create those new trends that set the internet alight…
• 3.00 – 5.00pm – Colour Workshop with Anne VeckPRE-BOOK YOUR SEATS BELOW:
Remember entry to all rooms at Colour World UK is on a first come first serve basis.
HOT NEWS: Our colour portfolio just got bigger! We’ve added new shades to our Revlonissimo Colorsmetique palette (.01,.13 and .31) to cater to the new 2017 colour trends which we will be demoing at Colour World UK, too. So come and find out all about them.
John Vial says: “Next season’s big hair colour obsession is going to be ‘mink’. The good news is, it’s a flattering shade on everyone, being completely wearable, and it gives an instant Instagram filter effect to your hair. Channel nudes, neutrals and natural tones – Cara Delevigne, Margo Robbie, Julianne Hough & Amanda Seyfried are all early adopters. Generally, colour is flat-out, meaning no warm tones, but more flat muted hues will give a super natural finish , slightly animalistic. Think mink!”
With plenty going on, come and see us at Colour World UK to find out more…FIND OUT WHO ELSE WILL BE THERE
BACK TO HOME PAGE